Personal & Business Services
Y.E.S. provides a broad range of information technology services to customers. Founded in 1982, we provide a full range of technology to meet any of your needs. Y.E.S. does not limit our abilities, we have been certified to service, repair and maintain Microsoft & Apple products since 1985. We also participate in the continuing education to better serve our customers.
Award Winning I.T. Solutions
Repair your broken computer or laptop, fix your network problems, backup & restore your data, add security to your systems, take care of those pesky updates, save you from the blue/ white/black screen of death. From cracked screens and viruses to computer training! Y.E.S.
We are one of the only I.T. computer repair companies who are available to pick up your equipment, remote in from anywhere that has an internet connection, and has an office that you can visit for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Send Us A Message
- Remote Control Support
- Microsoft Application Support Maintenance
- Online Asset Management
- Online Trouble Ticket Management
- Online License Management
- Desktop Optimization & Management
- Spyware and Adware Removal
- VPN Client Management Security
- Windows Patch Management
- Antivirus Software Management & Update
- App Patch Management
Where are you located?
We are located in South Lakeland at 625 School House Road #1, Lakeland, FL 33813
Do I have access to the tech support center 24 hours 7 days a week
Our office takes calls Mon –Fri 9am-5pm, but you can submit a support ticket at any time, day or night. Emergency service is available.
What types of computers do you work on?
Every brand, every make, and all models. We specialize in Mac, PC, & Gaming Computers.
- Networking – Home Office / Business
- PC Support & Installation
- Hard Drive Back-Up
- Data Recovery
- Remote Support
- PC / Mac Repair
- Laptop Repair
- Desktop Repair
- I.T. Solutions
- Internet Security
- Managed I.T. Services
- Smart Phone / Tablet Support
- On Site Repair
- Mobile Repair
- Technician Certifications
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA R&S)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration (MCTS)
- CompTIA A+
- VMware VCA-DCV
- Macintosh Computers: iMac, MacBook/Pro, Mac g4, g5, & ipad
- PC Laptop / Computers – All makes and models
- Network Installation – Wireless or Wired, ALL Routers
- Lakeland, FL
- Lakeland Highlands, FL
- Auburndale, FL
- Plant City, FL
- Bartow, FL
- Winter Haven, FL
- Cypress Gardens, FL
- Zephyrhills, FL
- Bloomingdale, FL
- Haines City, FL
- Brandon, FL
- Mango, FL
- Lake Wales, FL
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Winston, FL
- & More….
OUR CLIENTS MEAN EVERYTHING!
Check out some testimonials from our customers.